2015/02/22

Bio-Shock

I just finish a 2007 game called BioShock.

The story is very good. You survive a plane crash in the water, and find a underwater city. And you take part in a fight between 2 factions in the city. The story doesn't let you choose your side, the story goes as you go for the "good" side.

The Wiki page, it's said that the game based on on the ideas of Objectivism as highlighted by Ayn Rand. With a small knowledge on the subject, I could summarized the game as the worst exemple that could happen if we would let our economy be managed by the objectivism philosophy. A bit like describe in the novel Atlas Shrugged.

So I just added the book in my "To Read" list. I'm curious about a novel that would have a story that would look like BioShock.

Happy learning...


No comments:

Post a Comment