2015/02/21

Calming yourself

I like the iOS apps called Calm.

They have a web site too.

It's an apps that wants to helps you relax.

It's a good way to learn to relax yourself and it's quite easy. Even my 12 years old daughter like it.

They don't say it, but its meditation... But it's still great. When I have problems sleeping, I get out of bed, and go for a 5 or 10 minutes of Calm.

Falling a sleep is easier afterward.

You didn't sleep enough? A 5 minutes of Calm helps me be more focused and more productive.
What it does to the body? I don't know it yet. It's maybe a placebo effect, but it feeling good. But this is like everything in life, it takes practice, you might not feel anything at first. But after a 10 days streak, I started to feel something, to feel better.

Happy learning

No comments:

Post a Comment