2015/02/20

Deep Learning: computers that can learn

This TedTalk did inspire me a lot. I always loved Artificial Intelligence, it's one of the things that brought me to go into computer programming.
Now Jeremy Howard talks about Deep Learning, which is a part of artificial intelligence or a type of artificial intelligence.

Deep Learning is part of our daily life, and we don't even know it. Or not realize it.


After listening to his TedTalk, I did start to look more about Deep Learning, and I found 2 courses about the subject. One at MIT (available on YouTube) and one at Stanford (available on iTunes U).
Both are great schools, and they do not approach the subject the same way.

This course at Stanford (Machine Learning) is more mathematical, more algorithms. And the one at the MIT (MIT 6.034 Artificial Intelligence) is more about logic and flow.

I'm listening to both of them, but I need to do the homework to be able to follow, because it starts to get hard core at the third course.

Happy learning to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment