2015/02/26

Importance of tea


Ok, that podcast is not only about tea. It's about taking time with people too. The tea ceremony is only an excuse to gather and do something together.

Rich Roll: Zen & The Art & The Importance of Living tea

This is a great introduction to the world of the tea and even more.
Aaron Daniel Fisher, now know as Wude, explains a lot about the tea, the tea ceremony and everything that goes around. He founded the Global Tea Hunt, an organisation devoted to the education and preservation of the living tea. This is amazing how some simple tree leaf can generate.

For the tea lovers, I found this free magazine The Leaf.

I didn't know a lot about tea, but now I feel I have a start and it gives me the curiosity to learn more.

Happy learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment