2015/02/17

Master your memory with Jim Kwik

I stumbled across this podcast on YouTube and it called me. Use more of my memory. I have a good memory for number, but for names and words, sometimes I forget some.

The podcast episode is great, gives you tip about enhancing your memory.
Some of the tips are known to a lot of persons, but sometimes. Or I should say most of the time, you don't use it.
But some were new to me. And I hope I will remember to use those tips on a day to day basis.

3 Ways To Master Your Memory and Unlock Your Inner Superhero

I so much enjoyed the episode that I decided to listen to the whole podcast. Two weeks later, I'm now at the episode 15. And I decided I would write a blog post for each episode that made me learn something great. The podcast is called the School of Greatness, so I might write a lot about this podcast. But I listen to other podcast too, and some TedTalks.

So I hope I will be able to convince somebody to listen to one of those great and inspiring podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment