2015/02/25

Process flow

This is an amazing TedTalks. Tom Wujec explain how describing the process of making toast can help us understand how to simplify some processes, and even how to help people communications.

Got a wicked problem? First, tell me how you make toast

This have me thinking about teaching. If you want to teach something, you need to make it simpler, for the neophyte can easily understand. If you can explain something in 5 to 13 steps, it should be easy to understand.

Something that amazed me, is that in group, the language is an obstacle to quality and the speed of execution. Now I understand a bit more why my Aikido sensei (Labelle Sensei) always asks us to practice in silence.

Yes, things in this world are more related than we might think.

Happy learning

No comments:

Post a Comment